|Flower girl dresses bought for $15 on Ebay|
Ebay has become the bargain mall to the world. You can find really great deals for name brand children's clothing at half the price. It is important to know what to look for them, though. As a seasoned Ebay shopper, I have the best ways to snag a great deal.
- Type in terms in the search box that narrows your search. For example, decide what designers you want to buy, such as Old Navy or Wrangler. This will make narrowing the field easier. If you don't have a designer in mind, don't worry. You can narrow your search by color and types of clothing, as well.
- Skip any auction that doesn't have clear pictures of the children's clothing. You want to be able to see what you are buying.
- Look for kid's clothing that doesn't look worn. Sometimes you can find auctions for brand new items that still have tags.
- Remember your sellers. If you find a seller that you really like, add them to your favorite seller list. This list will alert you by email when the seller has a new item up for bid.
- Look for Ebay stores. The best sellers are usually the ones with Ebay stores. These sellers make a living off of what they sell, so they are usually very business-like and have quality items.
- For added savings, look for kid's clothing sold in bundles.
- Look for auctions that are almost over. These are easier to win.
- Watch out for large shipping costs.
- Check the seller's ratings and comments to see if they can be trusted.